"Life is like drawing on a piece of paper. Without an eraser."

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fahrenheit 451 Quote

"Five, six, seven days. And then, Clarisse was gone."

I think this line is meaningful because it makes you wonder what happened to Clarisse in those seven days. She was a character that really influenced Montag with her questions about if he is happy with his life. She wasn't necessarily brainwashed like most of the characters; that's what made her different. That means she could have had the brains to run away, or commit suicide.

4 comments:

  1. This is true, I'm really sad about what happened to Clarisse. I hoped she would be there to help Montag until whatever happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Clarisse changed Montag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with the fact that Clarisse changed Montag but I wish you would've explained a little more about specifically how she changed him, and why he needed her there. I think you did a good job making it short and easy to comprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, but I think that you should have explained a little more about how even though nothing happened in these days, Montag was still influenced and changed by Clarisse.

    ReplyDelete