"Life is like drawing on a piece of paper. Without an eraser."

Friday, May 18, 2012

Love story

Author's Note: Mrs. Reagles made us write in the point of view of a person of the opposite gender. Even worse, she picked the age of the person, and we have to write about them falling in love. So I have to write from an eighteen year old guy's perspective.

      I slammed my locker shut and raced to French class, which was on the opposite side of the school. Glancing at one of the many clocks on the wall, I saw that it was only forty two seconds till the late bell rang. Picking up the pace, I ran the whole way to French.
      When I pulled open the door, I saw her staring at me. Her. The one girl I would die for. Aimee. With her beautiful, silky brown hair. Her funny, girly laugh. And those eyes. Hazel with just a little more blue than green.
     "Brian!" Madame Duval's voice snapped me back to reality. "Peux vous répondre à la question?" She asked (that means "Can you answer the question").
     "Umm....what was the question again?" I asked. She repeated whatever the question was, and I answered. For the rest of the class, I zoned out and thought about Aimee. I really have a huge crush on her, if you haven't already noticed. I can't wait to ask her out to prom, but I keep wondering if she might already have someone else in mind. Oh well, prom's like three months away so Aimee has that long to choose me to go to prom with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment