"Life is like drawing on a piece of paper. Without an eraser."

Monday, November 7, 2011

Response to Prompt

I chose the Mustard woman as my character. Her point of view:
I believe Hollis should go to school, but I can't find her anywhere! I took her to school once, but now she always hides from me whenever I come to check up on her. Well, I am going to Josie's house to meet her and talk about that troublesome Hollis Woods. At first I thought she was a nice, well behaved young lady, but she is terrible! I work hard to try and find homes for Hollis, but all she does to thank me is run away and get into trouble. Sometimes I think that girl wants to be rid of me forever!



2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how she would think, and troublesome would definitely be how she would describe Hollis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice for a minor character. She is very interesting isn't she? Anyway, great job! I have one question though. Is the last part supposed to be in quotes because the mustard woman is saying it? I could be wrong, I just caught that.

    ReplyDelete