"Life is like drawing on a piece of paper. Without an eraser."

Thursday, November 3, 2011

If Dogs Could Fly......

     If dogs could fly, I'd buy about fifteen dogs (all beagles). Then I would ride them everywhere: To school, at home, to the grocery store… the possibilities are endless! The dogs would also have their own puppy house to live in. The dogs wouldn't fly away because they are my loyal and adorable companions. They are also protected by an electric fence so wild animals or other dogs couldn't hurt them. 
     If dogs could fly, I would spend everyday caring for them and  playing with them. I would build a robot puppy-sitter to care for them when I have to go out somewhere they can't go. The dogs would be lovingly trained by me, and obey when I call their names.
     I would name my favorite beagle Lucky, because to me dogs are good luck. Lucky and the others would fly with me on vacation. No one else should have flying dogs, so I would become famous. Then my dogs and I would live happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting idea... you're very creative. I like how you thought of everything.

    ReplyDelete